Who can join?
Anyone with an Airstream, Argosy or Curtis Wright product in any country in the continent of Europe can become a member. Members of the WBCCI outside Europe can become Affiliate Members of WBCCI Europe. Affiliates page
Become part of the unique Airstream community. The benefits are difficult to put into words but they include:
- club logo stickers – 2 for WBCCI International and 2 for WBCCI Europe;
- Big Red Numbers – 2 sets; history of the Red Numbers
- newsletters and emails with WBCCI Europe information;
- close friendship with other Airstreamers across 13 countries of Europe;
- connections to over 8000 US members;
- an invitation to join US units as an Affiliate Member:
- rally information – be the first to know;
- discounts on rally fees;
- Facebook group – membership of the WBCCI Europe private group;
- trailer history – tracing of your Airstream’s history through the WBCCI archives;
- Blue Beret – 10 copies per year of the magazine by post;
- courtesy parking – free overnight camping in 8 countries;
- technical help and advice;
- intra clubs – access to the special clubs within the WBCCI;
- travel recommendations and advice;
- directory of all members – in the membership pack and annually.
They are the Club’s biggest resource. The comments by members say it all!
“The people make it worth the dues!”
“Need something? Someone will have it!”
“Need help? More people will offer than you can thank!”
“The people are great. I love being part of the Airstream nation.”
Live life more fully with your Airstream, whether it is by joining in with the rally meetings or sharing experiences and information with other members. You will be surrounded by people who know the ins and outs of Airstreams and life on the road, and are always willing to share their knowledge and camaraderie. photo gallery
“The key to having more fun with your Airstream!”
Technical advice on towing and maintenance is always available from our members who have a broad set of knowledge and skills, covering all Airstream models spanning over six decades. Information is also available on companies who can service, repair, improve, refit or restore your Airstream.
There are over 6,ooo members across the world. Not only is this the largest single-manufacturer recreational vehicle club in the world, its members have a culture of friendliness to one another that is unique.
Click on the button above, which will take you to the membership application form on the WBCCI website. The form is short and applying takes only a few minutes. Choose Europe Unit, no.177 in region 00. You can pay by PayPal or card.
Membership costs are in dollars. Dues vary and are $85 (approx 75€ or £50) at the start of a new year. This includes $20 to the WBCCI Europe, 10 issues of the Blue Beret magazine, postage, logo stickers, and two sets of the red numbers to complete the traditional iconic look of your Airstream!
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org